System Dynamics has been used successfully in a wide range of situations, in efforts that range from a few days’ work up to very large projects. All kinds of organisation have benefited, sometimes to the value of many millions of pounds, including businesses, Government departments and voluntary groups. Here are a few examples, including information on those who did the work.
We are keen to highlight more such cases, so if you have a story you would like to share, please use the submission form and we will contact you.
- Resource Levels During Pharmaceuticals Life-cycles – Ventana Systems UK
- Medical Device Company – Strategy Dynamics Ltd
- Supply-chain Options in Pharmaceuticals – Ventana Systems UK
- Systems Thinking for Entrepreneurs in Italy – University of Plymouth
- Polish Delegation Play Group Model Building Games – University of Plymouth
- INCOSE U.K. – Strategy Dynamics Ltd
Health & Social Care
- Strategic Investment in Public Health Services – Whole Systems Partnership
- Improving Access to Mental Health Services in England, both Locally and Nationally – Symmetric
- Implementation of the Comprehensive Spending Review in Home Care Services for Older People – Whole Systems Partnership
- The Alcohol Systems Model – Symmetric
- Strategic planning for the medical workforce in England – Centre for Workforce Intelligence and Decision Analysis Service Ltd
- Horizon 2035: Health and Care Workforce Futures – Centre for Workforce Intelligence and Decision Analysis Service Ltd
- Using System Dynamics Hands-on Exercises to Convey Insight into the Dos and Don’ts of NHS Outpatient Service Management – Aneurin Bevan University Health Board