The Operational Research Society’s annual conference, OR59, is being held at Loughborough University between 12 and 14th September 2017.
The Simulation Stream welcomes submissions from all areas of simulation methodology and practice, including System Dynamics. The stream will cover topics such as:
- Conceptual modelling;
- Facilitated Modelling;
- Comparison/Mixed Method/Hybrid simulation;
- Parallel and Distributed Simulation (PADS);
- Simulation software and technology;
- Verification & validation;
- Design and analysis of experiments;
- Input and output analysis;
- Serious games;
- Simulation Education
- Simulation Optimisation
The stream is particularly interested in new and exciting simulation case studies and practitioner oriented papers (e.g. manufacturing, healthcare, project management, defence, service systems, transportation, telecommunications, etc.).
Presentation titles and abstracts can be submitted here:
Submissions due by 30th June.