Are you a PhD student interested in System Dynamics, undertaking research with a strong mathematical content?
The National Taught Course Centre in Operational Research (NATCOR), the will be holding a 2 ½ day System Dynamics in July 2018. More details will be circulated as they become available.
NATCOR provides UK-based taught courses for PhD students and early career researchers working in Operational Research (OR) and related areas, such as statistics, applied probability, quantitative finance, industrial engineering and computer science. Further details about NATCOR and the courses they provide can be found at www.NATCOR.ac.uk.
- National Taught Course Centre in Operational Research (NATCOR) – System Dynamics Training September 15, 2017
- Past Events: 2017 Conference Presentations September 15, 2017
- Chapter Event: System Dynamics Brexit Challenge & Economics Presentation August 14, 2017
- Group Modelling Survey August 11, 2017
- OR Society 9th Simulation Workshop July 21, 2017
- No Forums
Join the UK Chapter
Tagsagent modelling analytics book business cities climate change conference construction construction innovation Cybernetics decision making discrete event simulation economy education energy environment fisheries group modelling health healthcare infrastructure infrastructure resilience innovation modelling national infrastructure Networking Meeting operational research policy project management property markets public policy resilience resources simulation social care software strategy strategy development. student sustainability system dynamics system dynamics society systems thinking training transport