Are you a PhD student interested in System Dynamics, undertaking research with a strong mathematical content?
The National Taught Course Centre in Operational Research (NATCOR), the will be holding a 2 ½ day System Dynamics in July 2018. More details will be circulated as they become available.
NATCOR provides UK-based taught courses for PhD students and early career researchers working in Operational Research (OR) and related areas, such as statistics, applied probability, quantitative finance, industrial engineering and computer science. Further details about NATCOR and the courses they provide can be found at www.NATCOR.ac.uk.
April 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Survey on Attitudes Towards Reproducibility and Open Science in Simulation Publishing March 18, 2018
- Past Event: Resilient cities March 14, 2018
- Past Event: System Dynamics in Climate Change Mitigation March 5, 2018
- UK System Dynamics Student Colloquium, Cardiff 2018 February 15, 2018
- System Dynamics Colloquium, Reykjavik, 2018, Call for Papers February 14, 2018
- No Forums
Join the UK Chapter
Tagsagent modelling analytics book business cities climate change conference construction construction innovation Cybernetics decision making discrete event simulation economy education energy environment fisheries group modelling health healthcare infrastructure infrastructure resilience innovation modelling national infrastructure Networking Meeting operational research policy project management property markets public policy resilience resources simulation social care software strategy strategy development. student sustainability system dynamics system dynamics society systems thinking training transport