Are you a PhD student interested in System Dynamics, undertaking research with a strong mathematical content?
The National Taught Course Centre in Operational Research (NATCOR), the will be holding a 2 ½ day System Dynamics in July 2018. More details will be circulated as they become available.
NATCOR provides UK-based taught courses for PhD students and early career researchers working in Operational Research (OR) and related areas, such as statistics, applied probability, quantitative finance, industrial engineering and computer science. Further details about NATCOR and the courses they provide can be found at www.NATCOR.ac.uk.
- Proven by Computer? System Dynamics and Disruption Claims October 4, 2018
- Systems Thinking: Unlocking its potential to improve children’s outcomes July 24, 2018
- A Model Simulator: Lives of Jay W Forrester July 9, 2018
- PhD studentship opportunity in Modelling policies for vulnerable young people June 19, 2018
- PhD Studentship May 15, 2018
- No Forums
Join the UK Chapter
Tagsagent modelling analytics book business cities climate change conference construction construction innovation Cybernetics decision making discrete event simulation economy education energy environment group modelling health healthcare infrastructure infrastructure resilience innovation modelling national infrastructure Networking Meeting operational research PhD policy property markets public policy resilience resources simulation social care software strategy strategy development. student sustainability system dynamics system dynamics society systems thinking training transport workforce