Are you a PhD student interested in System Dynamics, undertaking research with a strong mathematical content?
The National Taught Course Centre in Operational Research (NATCOR), the will be holding a 2 ½ day System Dynamics in July 2018. More details will be circulated as they become available.
NATCOR provides UK-based taught courses for PhD students and early career researchers working in Operational Research (OR) and related areas, such as statistics, applied probability, quantitative finance, industrial engineering and computer science. Further details about NATCOR and the courses they provide can be found at www.NATCOR.ac.uk.
- Past Events: 2019 Conference Presentations May 29, 2019
- Job Opening: System Modeller, Northern Ireland Civil Service May 22, 2019
- Job Opening at UCL London – Research Fellow, Community Water Management for a Liveable London May 20, 2019
- Job Opening at UCL London – Research Fellow, Complex Urban Systems for Sustainability and Health May 20, 2019
- Outstanding Contribution Award 2019 May 16, 2019
Join the UK Chapter
- No Forums