Dr. Erik Pruyt of Delft University of Technology has released an e-book that offers a blended-learning approach to System Dynamics. The e-book is freely available from here. The e-book allows students to learn how to build SD models of dynamically complex issues, simulate and analyse them, and use them to design adaptive policies and test their robustness.
- Past Events: 2019 Conference Presentations May 29, 2019
- Job Opening: System Modeller, Northern Ireland Civil Service May 22, 2019
- Job Opening at UCL London – Research Fellow, Community Water Management for a Liveable London May 20, 2019
- Job Opening at UCL London – Research Fellow, Complex Urban Systems for Sustainability and Health May 20, 2019
- Outstanding Contribution Award 2019 May 16, 2019
Join the UK Chapter
- No Forums