The Centre for Workforce Intelligence is the national authority on workforce planning and development, providing advice and information to the health and social care system. The CfWI was commissioned by Health Education England (HEE) and the Department of Health (DH) to forecast and analyse the future supply of and demand for the English dental workforce between 2012 and 2040. The report will support HEE, DH and the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) in policy decision-making to secure the dental workforce of the future and specifically the number of students required. System dynamics was used to support the strategic analysis. The final report is available here.
- Past Events: 2019 Conference Presentations May 29, 2019
- Job Opening: System Modeller, Northern Ireland Civil Service May 22, 2019
- Job Opening at UCL London – Research Fellow, Community Water Management for a Liveable London May 20, 2019
- Job Opening at UCL London – Research Fellow, Complex Urban Systems for Sustainability and Health May 20, 2019
- Outstanding Contribution Award 2019 May 16, 2019
Join the UK Chapter
- No Forums