- To ensure a reasonably level playing field, the prize will be restricted to students who have been studying System Dynamics for LESS than five years at a British University. Their study may be in any area and the award is not restricted to courses in management science or business.
- Applicants could be undergraduates, postgraduates (Masters) or PhD candidates.
- Journal articles/ reports are acceptable if the student can justify that the effort was mainly due to their own efforts and not their supervisor. Dissertations at the Batchelor and Masters level are acceptable.
- The prize is open to students on both full and part-time courses.
- The award and the cash prize will only be presented at the next annual UK system dynamics gathering, at which the winner has the chance to make a short presentation on the work.
- A letter must accompany the submission from the supervisor confirming that the project was the work of the students concerned. The supervisor must also describe the nature and duration of the course and the time available for the work so that the judges can make allowance for projects done under different circumstances.
- The Day System Dynamics Came to Edinburgh March 4, 2019
- The Spectrum of Approaches to Problem Solving – 22nd March 2019 February 21, 2019
- 2nd Annual Workshop on System Dynamics in Transportation Modelling February 8, 2019
- Outstanding Contribution Award January 28, 2019
- Call for Papers, European Transport Conference 2019, Dublin Castle, 9-11 October 2019 December 14, 2018
- No Forums
Join the UK Chapter
Tagsagent modelling analytics book business cities climate change conference construction Cybernetics decision making discrete event simulation economy education energy environment Events group modelling health healthcare infrastructure infrastructure resilience innovation modelling national infrastructure Networking Meeting operational research PhD policy property markets public policy resilience resources simulation social care software strategy strategy development. student sustainability system dynamics system dynamics society systems thinking training transport workforce